Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers, treatments and transactions between Gold Beauty B.V. (Gold Beauty) and the client. Any deviation from these terms and conditions will be recorded in writing and signed by both parties.
- If unable to attend an appointment, the client must inform Gold Beauty as soon as possible, but at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment. The first time the client fails to meet this obligation, or fails to do so in good time, Gold Beauty will charge the client 50% of the total fee based on the applicable hourly rate. If it occurs a second time, the full fee will be charged. In the event of non-attendance of an initial consultation, or failure to cancel it in good time, a sum of € 25.00 will be charged.
- The reduced price will be charged in the case of a discounted treatment.
If the client should arrive at the salon over 5 minutes later than the agreed time, Gold Beauty will subtract the lost time from the treatment and still charge the full fee.
- If the client should arrive at the salon over 15 minutes later than the agreed time, Gold Beauty may cancel the appointment and charge the full fee.
- Gold Beauty will inform the client of cancellation of an appointment as soon as possible, but at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
Responsibility and own risk:
- All procedures carried out by Gold Beauty at the request of the client are carried out at the client’s own risk.
- By instructing Gold Beauty, the client confirms they understand all the possible consequences of treatment, including the medical, psychological and social consequences.
- By instructing Gold Beauty to apply permanent make-up, the client confirms they are in good health and are not suffering from any form of haemophilia, immune disorder, allergy, diabetes, or any other kind of skin condition. The client also confirms they are not infected with a blood-borne disease (such as HIV, Hepatitis A, B or C, or any other blood-borne disease not listed here). The client also declares that their treatment will in no way endanger the health of the permanent make-up specialist or third parties.
- The client confirms they are over the age of 18 and that the decision to have permanent make-up applied has been arrived at after careful consideration.
- The client undertakes to truthfully complete and sign a consent form before treatment commences.
- When a client instructs Gold Beauty, Gold Beauty undertakes to do its utmost to achieve the desired result. The permanent make-up Salon cannot guarantee that it will achieve the desired result.
- Despite Gold Beauty’s best efforts to achieve the desired result, it is possible that the desired result may not be achieved. Under no circumstances will this result in reimbursement of treatment costs.
- The client will have the opportunity to have any imperfections corrected and/or touched up during a follow-up treatment session. Follow-up treatment must take place within 6 to 8 weeks, but no more than 3 months after the first session. All follow-up treatments requested by the client for corrections, touch-ups and/or additions, will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Should a client desire a follow-up treatment that Gold Beauty believes is (medically) irresponsible, Gold Beauty may refuse this follow-up treatment.
- Gold Beauty will not be held liable for failing to achieve the desired result or not achieving it in full, and neither will Gold Beauty be held liable for damage resulting from a treatment, unless it can be shown that it was attributable to gross negligence or a deliberate act.
- Gold Beauty will not be liable for disfigurements or infections caused by failure to follow the aftercare instructions for permanent make-up; clients themselves are responsible for proper compliance with the aftercare instructions.
- Should Gold Beauty be found liable for any damage suffered by a client, compensation will be limited to the sum Gold Beauty originally charged for the relevant treatment and/or products, less the cost of materials.
- In any case, any right to claim compensation lapses if the client fails to take measures to limit or prevent additional or other damage immediately after that damage has occurred, or has not informed Gold Beauty of all relevant information as soon as reasonably possible.
- In the event of a breach of confidence, the client is wholly liable for any loss suffered.
- Gold Beauty lists all treatment prices on its website and verbally informs clients of the standard prices of treatments and/or products in the salon. The published prices include VAT. Offers advertised are valid for the duration advised, or for as long as stocks last.
- The client must pay for treatment in advance, either in cash or by bank transfer.
- Gold Beauty only uses pigments regulated by the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport and the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority in accordance with the decree on colouring agents.
- Gold Beauty is certified by the regional health authority (GGD), which means that you as client are guaranteed that your treatment is carried out in accordance with hygiene regulations.
Damage and theft:
- Gold Beauty reserves the right to claim compensation if a client should damage furniture, equipment or products.
- Gold Beauty reports all incidences of theft to the police.
- If a client should have a complaint about a treatment or product, the owner of Gold Beauty and the attending therapist must be notified in writing as soon as possible, but in any case within seven working days after the fact. Gold Beauty will respond to the client in full within seven working days.
- All agreements between Gold Beauty and the client are governed by Dutch law.
- Gold Beauty is not responsible for what visitors and/or clients post on social media, such as responses to posts, for example, and will not be held liable for these.